Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wedding Season Is Here!


Banq, a restored century-old bank building in downtown
Kingsport.  This is the perfect backdrop for cake-cutting.
 I really, really love weddings, but I wish there were more throughout the year.  It seems most brides want to get married in the spring or summer.  I have neglected my blog because I have been busy with weddings.  Unlike some wedding vendors whose work begins the day before the wedding and continues long after the wedding, my work begins months ahead, and when the wedding is complete, I just have to begin work on another wedding.

If you have been seriously considering having me help with your wedding, please contact me soon.  Remember, I am just an extension of you.  My job is to see that what you have in mind actually happens.  I may make suggestions.  Due to my extensive experience, I know a lot of pitfalls, and will try to help you avoid them, but ultimately, this is your wedding, and I want you to be happy.

I have available June 3, June 10, July 2,  and July 9.  If you want only "day of" assistance, I am available May 14, 21, and 28.

What I am working on now:

Designing invitations and pocketfolds
Making a wedding banner
Completing a wedding timeline and helper checklist
Alterations of a bridesmaid's dress
Planning flowers
Attending a floral design workshop

I love being busy with these things that I love.  You may think you can do everything by yourself, but a wedding is more involved than you might think.  Celebrities have a personal assistant, someone there to do whatever they don't have time to do.  You deserve this on your special day.


No comments:

Post a Comment