Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Wedding Ideas

I found some new things I think you might like.  Victoria's Secret now has a whole collection, "Sexy Little Bride."  This could be some great ideas for you bridesmaids to get for your friend who is getting married.

I also heard a song that would be a great first dance for the newly-married couple, I Can't Wait (Be My Wife) by Runner Runner.

Katie Holmes is doing a collection for Ann Taylor.  I saw the ad in Vogue.  The ad, which is a short video on the Ann Taylor main page right now, looks so much better than the on-line catalog picture of the same items.  I thought a bride could wear this for a fairly casual wedding.  The embellished top is $128, and the silk habotai skirt is $148.  It really looks amazing in Vogue.  These are both 40% off right now.  Now, you tell me where you can get a wedding dress for $165.60?

Hope your Easter weekend is great.  The weather today has been fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment