Friday, February 4, 2011

Heart Month - Be the Best You Can Be


With February being Heart month, I am thinking of ways that everyone could be healthier.  I see on TV brides who want to lose weight before their weddings.  It’s a natural thing to want to look your best when all eyes are on you and you have on a white dress, which is not the most flattering color.

I am available to be your fitness and nutrition coach through the months leading up to your wedding.  Nutrition is one of my favorite things.  I try to learn everything I can to keep myself healthy.  I work out several times a week.  If I can do it, you can do it.

We could set up times to go over nutritional information, and even to plan menus.  I could even go with you to the grocery store and help you make better selections.  I could come to your home and evaluate your pantry.  When you are giving your best effort to lose weight, some items just have to go.  We could have a weekly weigh-in (sometimes it helps just to have someone other than yourself to be accountable to).  I wouldn’t be the drill sergeant you see on TV.  I would be caring and encouraging, but you would have to push yourself.  We would make out a plan and we would be successful.  Give me a call if you want help (423)943-2630.

No comments:

Post a Comment