Monday, September 13, 2010

Size Doesn't Matter

When I was a teenager, I wished that I was shorter. As time went on, I became happy, even proud, to be tall. But there was a time… funny how things change. Now it seems to be so cool to be tall.

I don’t know how tall Lady Gaga is, but last night she had on some shoes that I would have guessed were 8 inches tall. They weren’t. They are 9.1 inches tall and are made by Noritaka Tatehana. After looking closely at the length of her legs, I’m thinking she is probably still shorter than I am with the heels.

She is one very cool performer. I love her music and love to see her perform. She also seems like such a nice person. If she wants to look very tall, it’s working for her. Gotta love her in anything she wears.

In Rolling Stone http://style.mtv.com/tag/rolling-stone/ she was quoted as saying, “When I wake up in the morning, I just feel like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say, ‘Bitch, you’re Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.’”

Doesn’t that just make you want to stand up straight and strut?

No comments:

Post a Comment